Terms and Conditions
OxyLoans.com is a product of SRS FinTech Labs Pvt Ltd, registered office is at SRS FINTECHLABS PVT LTD Plot No 287, 1st Floor, MIG-2, Phase – IX, KPHB Colony, Hyderabad -500072, Telangana, India. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The term SRS FinTech Labs Private Limited or our product OxyLoans.com, herein after referred as “OxyLoans” or ‘ ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the Company and owner of the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- OxyLoans.com makes no warranties or representations about this Website or any of its content. OxyLOans.com is not responsible to you or anyone else for any damages of any kind, including (but not limited to) any direct or consequential loss and losses resulting from security failure, the disclosure of confidential information by other parties or the transmission of a computer virus, suffered in connection with the use of this Website. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products , services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains customized and standard material which is owned by OxyLoans.com. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use and Misuse of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Telangana.
HOW DOES OXYLOANS USE MY INFORMATION?
Personal Information: Personal Information: We use Personal Information primarily for our own internal purposes, such as providing, maintaining, evaluating, and improving the Website and mobile apps, fulfilling requests for information, and providing customer support. Your personal information shall also be shared with the other members of this website. Upon acceptance of these terms and conditions, you hereby grant an unequivocal and absolute consent to share your personal information (but not your Sensitive Personal Data / Information) with third parties. Oxyloans is not required to seek your consent once again in respect of sharing your personal information with third parties. We would further share your personal information with marketing agencies and other businesses if we in our sole discretion understand that your information may be used to market the Website or a product or service. We may also make public, your personal information in relation to any testimonials and feedback that you may provide us with and you hereby grant us the right to make such testimonials and feedback public on any public platform that we may chose. The term Personal Information shall include your name, address, e-mail id and mobile phone number, your images and photos, if any, but it shall not include any data in relation to your financial status, income statements, earnings, source of earnings, personal identification numbers, passwords, code numbers, bank account numbers, credit card numbers, expiry dates relationship numbers, CVV numbers, encryptions, cookies and other such electronic details.”
- Non-Personal Information: We use Non-Personal Information to track the use of the Website and Oxyloans Services and for other internal purposes, such as providing, maintaining, evaluating, and improving Oxyloans Services and the Website and mobile apps.
WHEN WILL OXYLOANS DISCLOSE MY INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES?
- Disclosure to Successors: We may disclose your Personal Information to any successor-in-interest of ours, such as a company that acquires us. In the event Oxyloans goes through a business transition, such as a merger or acquisition by or with another company, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your Personal Information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email or by a notice on our Website of any such change in ownership or control of your Personal Information.
- Disclosure to Unaffiliated Third Parties: We shall keep your personal information and Sensitive Personal Data / Information private and confidential. We may disclose your Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Data / Information to prevent an emergency, to respond to legal requirements, to protect or enforce our rights and policies, to protect or enforce the rights of a third party, or as required or permitted by law (including, without limitation, to comply with a summon or court order).
- We take permission from the user to access his/her contacts
if a loan default occurs when a borrower fails to pay back a debt according to the initial arrangement. In the case of most consumer loans, this means that successive payments have been missed over the course of weeks or months. We can pass on the contacts of the borrower to the lender to track the borrower.
- SMS to verify the user and to interact with him quickly